Mosquitoes are just one of the most annoying creatures that we encounter almost every day.
They are not only an annoyance but can also carry numerous diseases, like malaria, dengue, zika virus and more.
Fortunately, with our world’s innovation, we now have different devices that can help us get rid of these mosquitoes which are the Mosquitron.
What Is A Mosquitron?
Mosquitron is a mosquito killer, which uses a blue light so it can lure mosquitoes into it and trap them.
Once them, the door will trap them and suck them all in.
Unlike other mosquito killer devices, the Mosquitron doesn’t have any sound that can startle you.
You won’t also see any dead mosquitoes around unlike other zappers so you don’t have to worry about anything.
The Mosquitron has a 360 degree UV light, which can kill not only the mosquitoes but other insects as well.
Using this device will surely keep you and your family safe from the diseases that these mosquitoes carry.
Mosquitron Review – Does It Really Work?
Mosquitron does work to kill all the bugs near you and keep you safe.
Besides, it uses UV light, which can attract any bugs at any time of the night and the warm blue light attracts the mosquitoes around you.
The Mosquitron uses a fan to suck the mosquitos inside, which cannot come out.
And you should wait for some time to get the storage cleaned.
All the bugs that may harm you will be taken care of.
Mosquitos cannot see all the colors due to the wavelength of the light.
Study shows the mosquitos can easily identify yellow and blue light.
In addition, mosquitoes are attracted to warm bodies, so Mosquitron provides warm lights that can easily attract the mosquitoes.
Then sucking in and trapping the mosquitos will kill them eventually.
The Mosquitron reviews are very positive, as well.
So, this device is a great substitute for harmful chemical products to keep away the bugs.
Mosquitron’s Specifications and Special Features
- Mosquitron works with only simple USB cables. These cables can get power from an electric device that can fit.
- Mosquitron can be charged with an electric device like a mobile that supports USB, laptop, power bank, etc.
- Mosquitron does not require a direct wall socket to get the power to run. As a result, it is suitable to use anywhere and is not limited only to a certain area or indoor.
- The LED bulbs can attract mosquitos at 360 degrees angle around the Mosquitron.
- The LED bulbs that are used in Mosquitron can attract not only mosquitos but any bugs from disturbing you.
- The UV blue light emits from Mosquitron is totally safe for the human body, children, and even pets.
- The part of Mosquitron that holds the dead bugs can easily be removed and cleaned, which requires very little time.
- Mosquitron is an energy-saving device as it requires very little power to drain from the power supply device to run for a long time. Even a built-in light sensor is provided that can trace the sunlight and turn the device on in the morning, thus saving additional energy consumption.
- Mosquitron uses a tiny space to set up and run. So, it can be placed anywhere like a bedroom, reading room, balcony, garden, even at lakeside to keep the mosquitos away.
How to Use Mosquitron?
The device is user friendly and comes with attractive features for easy maintenance as well.
Mosquitron needs an external device or socket that provides the power required to run Mosquitron.
A USB device is used to connect the device to Mosquitron, and it will start collecting all the power it needs to run the machine.
Mosquitron contains LED bulbs that emit Ultra-violate blue lights, which effectively lure any kind of bugs, including mosquitos.
All the bugs in your area will be attracted to these lights and will come close to the sunlight.
At this point, the Mosquitron sucks all the bugs that are available at a certain distance.
The bugs will get trapped inside the Mosquitron, and there are no ways for these bugs to come out once sucked inside.
The inlet with enough space and funnel made of very little meshes does the trick.
At this point, the dehydration process starts, which may run for up to 24 hours.
Any bugs that are trapped inside the Mosquitron will suffer from dehydration and will be killed inside the Mosquitron.
This way Mosquitron kills all the bugs and keeps your family safe from any disturbance from bugs as well as the diseases spread by these bugs.
Are There Any Benefits to Using the Mosquitron?
Mosquitron is a great device that has many benefits for the consumer.
A healthy family needs to have a Mosquitron to ensure their health and peace.
The bugs are a big issue when it comes to a peaceful sleep.
Many people do not intend to go for mosquito nets, so they have to somehow deal with the mosquitos all night.
Though mosquitos do disturb people’s sleep and the effect of it comes in the day time in the form of day fatigue and many more.
These decrease the social skill and workability of people.
Mosquitron can keep all the members of a family safe from bugs the whole night.
It can run the whole night non-stop.
It can catch and kill all the existing mosquitos in the room without making any noise.
Even the blue light of mosquitron attracts the mosquitos, and you won’t feel any disturbance during your sleep.
Many bugs, even many mosquitoes, carry diseases that can cause severe damage to people’s lives.
Dengue is one of the deadliest fever due to mosquitos, and millions of people suffer from Dengue every year.
Mosquitron can keep these diseases away from people by keeping these mosquitoes away.
Some Cons of Mosquitron
Any great device that can do many jobs has some cons that come with the benefits, and Mosquitron is no exception.
- Mosquitron does not have a battery to save power for later use. Only the external power supply assists in running the device.
- Mosquitron uses the charge of external devices to run, so if you use your mobile to provide power to Mosquitron, then you will be losing charge of your mobile phone simultaneously.
- The size of the Mosquitron is small but not as small as a mobile phone. So, you need an extra bag to carry the Mosquitron around.
How Safe is Mosquitron?
It’s undeniable that the device is safe for people from old to children.
It does not cause any damage, physically or environmentally.
Mosquitron is a compact device with no spiky parts on the outside.
Neither has it contained any small removable parts on the outer part of its body.
So, it does not threaten a child swallowing the parts that eliminate any serious damage.
No spiky parts also eliminate the chance of accidentally cutting a consumer’s body or even clothes.
Mosquitron does not use any chemical compound to lure and kill the viruses.
In some cases, it can cause serious diseases like cancer as well.
Mosquitron does not spread any chemical compound, so it is totally safe for our health.
How Can I Purchase the Mosquitron?
The Mosquitron is not widely available in any shop near you.
Mosquitron is available on some online sites like amazon.
However, they do not ensure the quality of the product as they are not the official seller.
The official site to buy Mosquitron is here.
On this site, they sell Mosquitron any time of the year and provide home delivery service wherever you live.
In addition, they offer huge discounts the whole year, even discounts up to 50% are offered by the official site for consumers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Well, we’re here to provide some value-added questions in this section. And hopefully, you’ll find them effective.
- Is Mosquitron really effective?
Mosquitron is effective to kill mosquitos and any other bugs around you.
The blue UV light of Mosquitron cab attracts the bugs and lure them towards the machine.
Later on, it just sucks them inside and kills them by dehydration.
- What can kill mosquitos?
Chemical, dehydration, electricity, mechanical energy, etc., can kill mosquitos.
The chemical methods of killing mosquitoes are harmful to the environment.
The electricity and mechanical processes use too much energy, so the dehydration process is the most effective method to kill the mosquitos.
- Is an electronic mosquito killer lamp effective?
The electronic mosquito killer lamps are effective in killing any harmful bugs.
These killer lamps usually use electricity to kill the bugs which come directly from a wall socket.
However, this lamp uses a lot of electricity to kill only a few bugs.
- Are mosquitos attracted to UV light?
Mosquitos are usually not attracted to UV light, though the blue light’s wavelength and the light lure mosquitoes’ temperature toward the Mosquitron.
The UV lights are used to keep the Mosquitron safe for people and not to disturb people with the light at night.
People trust the harmful products to kill the bugs, though the product itself causes more damage most of the time.
So, it is high time people should use Mosquitron and see the difference by themselves.
Mosquitron review identifies it as an effective, eco-friendly, economic friendly, and health-friendly device yet discovered to keep the bugs away.